School System Calendarbe.there
Please join us for our annual ECCHS Alumni-Student “Share Your Career” Day on Friday, December 21!
This day focuses on ECC alumni sharing their educational and career experiences with current juniors and seniors. This is done in an attempt to assist our students in their upcoming career plans in addition to connecting them to the ECC alumni community.
Possible discussion points include:
– How you chose your career field/field of study
– What you do on a day-to-day basis in your current profession
– Careers/fields of study similar to yours that students may want to consider
– Internships or summer jobs in your chosen field or lack thereof and how these experiences helped/hindered you
– An experience in changing your field of study/career
– Returning to Elk County to live and work/Taking on the world outside of Elk County
– Pitfalls to be avoided
– Opportunities for which to be alert and of which to take advantage
– Truths and lessons learned along the path to your present position in life
Tentatively, small group sessions assigned by topics of discussion will begin at 12 p.m. An optional lunch will be served prior to the sessions beginning at 11.
All alumni are welcome!
If you are interested in attending to speak with our students, please email Wee J. Fernan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you on December 21!