Women’s Fest is coming up quickly, and we are planning another FUN girls’ day out! There’s still time to join in on the fun! Just contact Becca or Amanda ASAP!
Not sure what Women’s Fest is all about? See our Q & As below!
Q: What is Women’s Fest?
A: A gal pal hang out, with food and fun, which supports our schools and students!
Q: When is it?
A: It is Sunday, March 3 from 1-4 p.m. in the ECCHS cafeteria.
Q: What happens at Women’s Fest?
A: Here is the breakdown of fun:
– $5 entry fee
– Auction items – 20 tickets for $5
– 50/50 drawing
– $1 games! – Prizes and chances to win additional tickets!
Q: What do I have to do to host a table?
A: First things first – Invite ladies to sit at your table (Request they bring either a side dish or auction item.). Then:
– Create a centerpiece for $100 or less that will be auctioned off.
– Provide table settings for each gal at your table.
– Provide light snacks/beverages for your table only.
Does hosting a table make you nervous? Gather a group of friends and co-host!
Q: Want to host a table?
A: Great! Contact Becca Bolitiski (412) 956-2375 or Amanda Wingard (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let them know you’re interested!
Q: Want to come?
A: Great! Let Becca and/or Amanda know – we will save you a seat!