Elk County Catholic High School/St. Marys Catholic Middle School has an immediate opening for a cafeteria assistant.
Reports to the Middle/High School Cafeteria Manager; 5 – 5.5 hours/day; $8.50/hr.
– Preparation and serving of food to students at lunchtime
– Complete required data for production records daily, including temperature logs on food and cooler/freezer
– Assist with meal planning
– Clean and sterilize utensils, machines, and other equipment used during food preparation
– Ensure that students are served appropriate portion sizes and be able to recognize a reimbursable meal
– Become knowledgeable of and able to operate the point of service system at lunch
– Store and handle food in safe ways
– Assist with special events when needed
– Participate in all training as required by the USDA and NSLP
– Responsible for obtaining six continuing education credits per year
– Must obtain clearances and background check
– Must be reliable, energetic, and a team player
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
– Must be able to reach above your head to put things on a shelf.
– Must be able to crouch down to reach items in a lower cupboard.
– Must be able to be on your feet for the majority of the 5 hours.
Please contact Kim Schlimm (email@example.com, 834-7800) if interested.
Elk County Catholic School System, Inc. is an EOE.
Tickets are $10 each. Food, drinks, and beer included. Guaranteed three winners of $1,000 each (need not be present to win these prizes). Door prizes, scratch off tickets, 50/50 drawings, and rip tickets will also be[...]