Elk County Catholic High School, St. Marys Catholic Middle School and St. Marys Catholic Elementary School are all accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Middle States Association (MSA) was established by the academic profession in 1887 to set standards for American education. The MSA accredits public, independent, and religious schools serving students in NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, PR, and the USVI, as well as international schools throughout Africa, Europe, and the mid- and near-East. As accredited schools, ECCHS, SMCMS and SMCES have met standards for…
- defining appropriate educational goals and providing educational programs to achieve them;
- maintaining a qualified faculty and an effective school organization;
- assessing outcomes of school experiences and controlling the quality of educational programs;
- responding to concerns of parents and needs of the school community;
- providing for the continuity of its programs and planning for their future;
- describing with accuracy the content of its services and programs.